- Automatic reporting system: Barnet system can send any selected reports to owner, manager, and accounting department automatically every morning The reports are available by email, or Apps for iPhone, iPad
- The system updates from the BC LDB price list with LTO discount information automatically on a monthly base, Base Cost changes report, and Special Labels for LTO Items
- E-Commerce module (online shop) integrated with POS Manager
- Customers points reward system integrated with POS Manager and e-commerce:
- Points reward system
- Gift Cards
- Gift certificate
- Customers groups, Volume customers
- Swipe and Win
- Customers points are available for iPhone
- Customers / Advertisement display
- New approach to Re-ordering system using Barnet Portal and integration with LDB Online ordering, email PO
- Integration with LDB On-line Ordering System
- EMV (chip) debit/credit integration with Moneris Payments, Global, and Mercury Systems
- iPad / Bluetooth scanner for editing Closing counts (real time)
- Automatic adjustment module for repacking process (30 packs to 6 pack, 24 to 4 pack, and etc...)
- You never have to record when repacks are made... No counts notes, no manual adjustments requires
- The System will automatically adjust the sales and inventory counts in real time
- Dynamically cost calculation and current profitability of inventory
- Inventory Turnover analysis
- Evaluation analysis report by Years (statistics)
- Best sellers, Bottom sellers, No sales reports
- Head Office operations based on Cloud computing approach for multi channel business model
- Automatic Backup to Barnet Server in case of fire or theft
- Any Software customization is available
Barnet POS supports Cold, Warm and Special Pricing for Wholesale or customer groups. You can even create sales invoices inside Barnet POS for catering, and it easily handles the returns from these events. The system handles up to seven pricing levels that can come on and off at your designated times.
Automatically downloads a New LDB Price List every month, gives “Base Cost” comparison report for your analysis. (liquor store feature)
Real Time Inventory Module
Based upon a proper journal. Barnet POS will give you stock info for any date period you choose: Sales, Purchase Orders, Receives, Evaluations, Inventory On Hand right now.
Quick & Smart ordering
The ordering system will create a purchase order based upon any 3 week period of your choosing and one of 4 standard formulas. Fax this order to the vendor or Barnet POS can directly place this order into the BDL order desk and you get the confirmation immediately.
Customer Loyalty Module
Including Points Collection, Points Redeemed, Gift Cards, and Discounts. Telephone numbers can also be used to identify customers.
Singles and Multiple Bar Codes
Barnet POS shares the same bar code between the Single and 6 pack. Just press the [Single] key, scan and you will get the single product. Inventory will automatically flow from 6 packs to singles as required. Many wines now come with several different bar codes depending on when and where you purchased it. Barnet POS uses the LCB Price List to look up that bar code even if you didn't know of the change.
Barnet POS prints consolidated reports for the entire store from the Back office computer and the same reports for the lane at each lane. You pick the starting and ending dates and/or clerks/customers and Barnet POS generates the report right now. Besides the typical Financial, Category, Product, Hourly reports Barnet POS will print a Customer report showing what a customer has purchased, and a Product report for who has purchased that product. Barnet POS easily identifies the Quick Movers and Dead stock, allowing you to maximize your return on inventory. Reports for last Labor Day weekend are just as easy to do as reports for yesterday. All of these reports can be made into Excel spread sheets, and they can be emailed to your head office all from inside Barnet POS.
Barnet POS prints its own shelf labels, which can include your store’s logo and a product barcode for use with the stock counter. It keeps track of products that have changed price recently
Made easy with the optional Unitech hand held computer and the Smart Collection program that knows every CSPC and Bar Code, as well as the quantity on hand. The unit integrates right into Barnet POS so that it is incredibly easy to use. Manual counts are also made simple with printable count sheets.
Analysis & Prediction Module
Robust daily, weekly, monthly, yearly analysis & prediction model.
Double Redundant Database System
There is a big system database on the server, which records all transactions as they are completed. As well, each day a backup of this database is sent to the lanes and is available to each lane if ever the server or network is down. Later these databases will synchronies when the connection to the server is re-established. With this feature each lane will always keep on running and you will never lose any information.
Chain and Multi Store Operations
The Multi Store operations utilize excess stock from all locations. It will help you easily pinpoint overstocked operations and adjust stock levels based on sales, easier way to make the best buying decisions when you have complete sales and inventory information from all stores/restaurants/bars right in front of you. The multi-store features make inventory control and maintenance of multiple stores/restaurants/bars a lot more manageable.
POS Retail Store
Point Of Sale "Barnet POS" (Front End) - Scanning
- Real time stock on hand information
- Intuitive product lookup- Paid Outs/Paid ins
- Price Verification
- Price Levels
- Flexible Discounts system
- Copy Receipt
- Real time taxes calculation and changes
- Customizable Receipts – Logo, Header, Saving Message
- Product pricing can include Taxes (VAT)
- Flexible Payment Processing
- Client /Advertisement Display available
- Reporting for each POS station, clerks and total
- View/Report History for a designated period
- Automatically export to "Extra"
- Easy to setup SINGLES, warm pricing, Multiple Barcodes for products
- Product Lookup
- Journal lookup
- Receipts lookup
- Programmable Keyboard or easy setup Touch Screen system
- Customers editing
- Currency Conversion
- Salesman Tracking
- Automatically Backup
- Archive journal Lookup
- 24-Hour Store
- Security system integration
- multi store system capable
Manager System "POS Manager" (Back End) - Real time quantity on hand
- Sales, Receives, Closing Count History
- Reports On Hand , Shortage, Evaluation, Sales, Receives for any operation period
- The system offers Quick Smart Ordering Sub System which create a Suggested quantity for ordering and re-ordering, using statistic sales information for last periods, minimum stock quantity, multiple and minimum quantity for ordering
- The System includes On-line Ordering with BDL
- Our System works with both Wholesale operations as well as Retail
- Creates Form 60 Order
- Creates purchase order
- Apply vendor discounts to purchase orders
- Receive items without a Purchase Order and auto receive items based on Purchase Order
- Apply adjustments, replacements, returns
- Easy Singles and cases adjustment
- Calculate cost and current profitability of inventory
- Price Creation ability
- Easy Shelf and Item labels
- Analyze & Prediction
- Special Promotion/Reward Sub System (Customer Loyalty) with flexible Points abilities
- Discount Sub system by Product, Category, Customer